hit tracker

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Scripted

On the Teen Podcaster's Network, Lee made a podcast that reviewed my podcast among others. In mine, he liked the website and podcast except that he said I sounded like I was reading off a sheet of paper. News flash- I am. I would sound even worse if I didn't, and who wants to hear that? I will try and improve the sound of me reading it, ok? Sometime, for comedy, I'll improv it, with just an outline of the topics. I'll inform you that I am and you'll see how bad it is. If it isn't I'll continue that.

1 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 12:21:00 PM, Anonymous Olivier said...

Hi Michael,

Reading a paper is not a real issue ! I started my soundseeing poadcast with some reading in it. Just because, I could feel confortable and not so much understandable to the listener. But ater a while, I could get ride of any paper. I just keep some notes I should follow.

So it's just a matter of time :o) The most importnt is more what you are saying, than how you are saying it.

Keep going, and experience will come :)

Olivier

 

Post a Comment

<< Home